Typically 2% of consumers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98%. Retargeting works by keeping track of people who visit your site and displaying your retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.

How can Click Marketing help you with Retargeting?

Click Marketing will develop and manage retargeting campaigns that generate results.

Get Started